Posts Tagged Internet Marketing
… from one of my favorite blogs, ResumeBear (please find more details to the bullettpoints there):
- Digital proclivities
- Social is mobile
- Continuous ambient connectivity
- The Socialized Workforce
- Social Recruiting
- The Socialized Employee Referral Program
- A Social-Share Culture
- Spreadable is the new viral
- Content Edge
- Tech Forward organizations
- Socialtechno Mentoring
- Social recognition
- Social media opportunities does not come gift wrapped
- With Social Media comes Social Pressure
- Video is preferred
- Video is an effective message delivery medium
- Video gets shared more often than text
- Social learning is continuous
- Social recognition
- Social Performance Reviews: Ditch the annual reviews and engage employees throughout the year using a social tool such as Rypple.
- Rypple facilitates a social performance management culture
- Social media can be empowering
- The corporate and your personal brand must be defined
- A socialized organization cannot control every communication
- Social measures
- Social goals
Especially the idea of a social performance management culture seems intriguing (maybe not yet fully thought through).
And I still cannot get myself to admire videos for recruiting purposes. But I am for sure spoiled by years of seeing boring and technically poor (and expensive) company videos, which were hyped as the state-of-the-art must-have of recruiting tools.
- Age Communication Corporate Culture CSR Demography Disability Diversity Employer Branding facebook Future Workplace Gender Gen Y Infographics Innovation Leadership LinkedIn Megatrends Multimedia Pinterest Posts in Deutsch Productivity Recruiting Skills Social Media Talent Management Tools Twitter Uncategorized Video YouTube
Tag CloudAge Appreciation Apps Best practice Big Data Boston Consulting Group BranchOut careerloft Chronicle of Higher Education Corporate communication Corporate Culture CSR Demography Diversity EBay Employer Branding Employment facebook feedback FourSquare Future Workplace Gender Generation Y Gen Y Gero Hesse Harvard Business Review HBR Infographics Information graphics Innovation Institute For The Future Internet Marketing Jeff Bullas Jobvite Kenexa Kinzaa Knowledge Kraft Mac Leadership LinkedIn Meeting Megatrends Merck Microsoft Mobile Multimedia Online Communities Performance management Pharmaceutical industry Pinterest Predictions Productivity Public relations Queb Qype Recognition (sociology) Recruiting Recruitment review portal Rypple Résumé Skill Skills social media Social media marketing Social network Statistics Talent management tools Trends Twitter video Work Yelp YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.