Archive for September, 2012
Back from Holiday and right into preparing my presentation for next week’s Social Media in HR Summit in Dublin. I want to follow-up there on my last post about Social Media and the Employee Lifecycle, hopefully getting some inspiring questions and comments 🙂
While I researched for some more views on how to structure one’s social media engagement I found this interesting concept on data usage and various networks at TrendMicro’s blog.
I won’t go to much into detail on my thoughts about this though: I don’t want to spoil my presentation 🙂 But I will follow-up after the conference on this and other interesting stuff I learned there.
- Infographic: Social network users provide all the info a hacker needs (itproportal.com)
You are currently browsing the archives for September, 2012
- Age Communication Corporate Culture CSR Demography Disability Diversity Employer Branding facebook Future Workplace Gender Gen Y Infographics Innovation Leadership LinkedIn Megatrends Multimedia Pinterest Posts in Deutsch Productivity Recruiting Skills Social Media Talent Management Tools Twitter Uncategorized Video YouTube
Tag CloudAge Appreciation Apps Best practice Big Data Boston Consulting Group BranchOut careerloft Chronicle of Higher Education Corporate communication Corporate Culture CSR Demography Diversity EBay Employer Branding Employment facebook feedback FourSquare Future Workplace Gender Generation Y Gen Y Gero Hesse Harvard Business Review HBR Infographics Information graphics Innovation Institute For The Future Internet Marketing Jeff Bullas Jobvite Kenexa Kinzaa Knowledge Kraft Mac Leadership LinkedIn Meeting Megatrends Merck Microsoft Mobile Multimedia Online Communities Performance management Pharmaceutical industry Pinterest Predictions Productivity Public relations Queb Qype Recognition (sociology) Recruiting Recruitment review portal Rypple Résumé Skill Skills social media Social media marketing Social network Statistics Talent management tools Trends Twitter video Work Yelp YouTube
- Jobsuche - Redakteur (w/m) Wein & Spirituosen - xing.com/r/W8IT1 1 week ago
- Große Ereignisse werfen ihre, äh, Fahrräder voraus #HREA #HREA17 #Lidl https://t.co/slhlZAUtmg 2 weeks ago
- RT @LidlDigital: Jetzt "My Lidl World" downloaden und loslegen! Baut euch eure eigene Lidl-Filiale. Im SimCity-Style haben wir ein Strategi… 3 weeks ago