Archive for category YouTube
Sure thing, it’s staged – but nonetheless this is a great example of how corporations should reply to critical comments and at the same time generate traffic and add value to their brand. Besides that, take it as a best practice of how to use various social media channels in a clever and integrated way. What am I writing about?
If you don’t know Bodyform yet, 50% of you hasn’t missed anything: they are in the business of female hygiene. I am sure you all are familiar with the kind of promotions this industry uses. Knowing this helps understanding the initial Facebook post from 8th October:
And here is yesterday’s reply on YouTube:
Even if I might not be the exact target audience, I love it! Great job, Bodyform. Has anyone yet seen such an example of viral multichannel marketing in employer branding?
P.S.: Don’t waste your time searching, “CEO Caroline Williams” doesn’t have a LinkedIn Profile 😮 That would have been the icing on the cake.
- How to handle negative feedback (myself)
- Bodyform’s video confession: Periods are not blue, not all women rollerblade in white (thenextweb.com)
- Bodyform Takes ‘Richard’ to Social Media School (mediabistro.com)
- This May Be The Best Response Ever To A Facebook Rant – Period (mashable.com)
You might like a lot of pages and products on facebook, but have you ever been hugged back or personally thanked? Yesterday Kraft Mac & Cheese rolled out a special thank-you for facebook fans: a nearly seven-minute song that namechecks people who liked a post from the brand earlier this week:
And what happened? On Friday KM&C told their fans “We LOVE it when you “LIKE” our posts. So we’re showing you some love back with a song personalized for you, our fans.”
With the help of the YellowJackets, an a capella group, KM&C shot a video in which the names of fans are not only displayed/scrolled but also mentioned in the song – due to privacy reasons only abbreviated.
Sure, it’s not employer branding but still an inspiring example for the integrated use of social media channels and a personalized brand experience.
Nice bow-ties, guys!
You are currently browsing the archives for the YouTube category.
- Age Communication Corporate Culture CSR Demography Disability Diversity Employer Branding facebook Future Workplace Gender Gen Y Infographics Innovation Leadership LinkedIn Megatrends Multimedia Pinterest Posts in Deutsch Productivity Recruiting Skills Social Media Talent Management Tools Twitter Uncategorized Video YouTube
Tag CloudAge Appreciation Apps Best practice Big Data Boston Consulting Group BranchOut careerloft Chronicle of Higher Education Corporate communication Corporate Culture CSR Demography Diversity EBay Employer Branding Employment facebook feedback FourSquare Future Workplace Gender Generation Y Gen Y Gero Hesse Harvard Business Review HBR Infographics Information graphics Innovation Institute For The Future Internet Marketing Jeff Bullas Jobvite Kenexa Kinzaa Knowledge Kraft Mac Leadership LinkedIn Meeting Megatrends Merck Microsoft Mobile Multimedia Online Communities Performance management Pharmaceutical industry Pinterest Predictions Productivity Public relations Queb Qype Recognition (sociology) Recruiting Recruitment review portal Rypple Résumé Skill Skills social media Social media marketing Social network Statistics Talent management tools Trends Twitter video Work Yelp YouTube
- RT @saatkorn: Video-Rückblick #RC18 +++ Ticketverlosung #RC19 saatkorn.com/rueckblick-rc1… 3 weeks ago
- Stage is set for day 2 #HR360 https://t.co/DlZsoa4QFC 3 weeks ago
- RT @gerohesse: @TalentryDE @DominikAHahn @marcusreif @Queb_eV @SusanneHusemann @talentim @talentplatforms @territory_group @katja_mayer @DB… 3 weeks ago