Posts Tagged Recruitment
@fistfuloftalent “3 Myths About Recruiting on Facebook – Haters Love to Argue!” Do I hate it? No! Do I love to argue? Always! Do I find something to argue in Tim Sackett’s post? Maybe. Let’s see…
1. Facebook is for your private life – LinkedIn is for your professional Life!
No argument with that. LinkedIn now is more like a job board (and for some a sales lead generator) and on facebook more and more people start becoming schizophrenic and now appear as two personalities, John Doe (biz) and Jo Do (private).
2. There are too many people on Facebook to be effective as a recruiting source.
Never heard of that myth and it doesn’t seem to be logical for me. If there are “too many” people for you, this is not facebook’s problem but your problem to develop a clear idea about who is your target group, how to identify it and how to connect.
3. Facebook is a fad, it will be die out in 3 years.
Fully agree with Tim’s view – even if facebook will vanish in three years (unlikely) it’s the source-of-the-moment.
- Age Communication Corporate Culture CSR Demography Disability Diversity Employer Branding facebook Future Workplace Gender Gen Y Infographics Innovation Leadership LinkedIn Megatrends Multimedia Pinterest Posts in Deutsch Productivity Recruiting Skills Social Media Talent Management Tools Twitter Uncategorized Video YouTube
Tag CloudAge Appreciation Apps Best practice Big Data Boston Consulting Group BranchOut careerloft Chronicle of Higher Education Corporate communication Corporate Culture CSR Demography Diversity EBay Employer Branding Employment facebook feedback FourSquare Future Workplace Gender Generation Y Gen Y Gero Hesse Harvard Business Review HBR Infographics Information graphics Innovation Institute For The Future Internet Marketing Jeff Bullas Jobvite Kenexa Kinzaa Knowledge Kraft Mac Leadership LinkedIn Meeting Megatrends Merck Microsoft Mobile Multimedia Online Communities Performance management Pharmaceutical industry Pinterest Predictions Productivity Public relations Queb Qype Recognition (sociology) Recruiting Recruitment review portal Rypple Résumé Skill Skills social media Social media marketing Social network Statistics Talent management tools Trends Twitter video Work Yelp YouTube
- RT @Queb_eV: Das hören wir natürlich gern ;-) twitter.com/c_sekels/statu… 1 month ago
- Learning about iconic brand building at @Beiersdorf_AG hosted by @carllsons and @Queb_eV https://t.co/0EkiX0z3g1 1 month ago
- RT @Queb_eV: Wir freuen uns schon darauf, heute alle unsere Mitglieder wiedersehen zu können! 😁 Es ist @Queb_eV #Mitgliederversammlung und… 1 month ago